Notice of Annual Meeting of the Members
To: Members of Plumas-Sierra Rural Electric Cooperative
Notice is hereby given that the 2018 Regular Annual Meeting of the Membership of Plumas-Sierra Rural Electric Cooperative will be Saturday, September 8, 2018, at 12:30 p.m. at the Portola office, 73233 State Route 70, 3 miles west of Portola, California, for the purpose of taking appropriate action on the following matters:
- Reports of officers and managers.
- Report of the Nominating Committee.
- Election of three directors.
- All other business that may come before the meeting or any adjournment thereof.
PSREC 2018 Annual Meeting Schedule of Events
10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.—Registration. Registered members receive gifts while supplies last! 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.—Eastern Plumas Health Care Health Fair
10 a.m. to 2 p.m.—Kids’ activities
10 a.m. to 11:45 a.m.—Bingo
11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.—Lunch is served! You must register for the meeting to receive meal tickets.
Noon—Presentation honoring photo contest and scholarship winners
12:20 p.m.—Kids’ prize drawing
12:30 p.m.—Annual meeting starts. All voting members are encouraged to attend.
2018 Annual Meeting Agenda
- Quorum check
- Minutes from 2017
- Introduction of Credentials and Election Committee
- 2018 Nominating Committee report
- Nominations from the floor
- Introduction and speeches of nominees
- Vote for directors for Districts 1, 3, and 4
- New business
- Election results
- Door prizes given away