Need Extra Money To Pay Your Utility Bills?

The Home Energy Assistance Program Can Help!

The Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP) helps keep families safe and healthy through an initiative that assists families with energy costs such as home energy bills.

Additional funds provided by the CARES ACT can help you pay your utility bill, even if you already received LIHEAP assistance.

For eligibility and application details, contact the agency that serves your area.

Lassen County

Lassen Economic Development Corporation: (530) 256-3531

Plumas & Sierra Counties

Plumas County Community Development Commission: (530) 283-2466

Washoe County

Nevada Home Energy Assistance Crisis Intervention Program: (775) 684-0730