Energy Assistance Resources
Low Income Heating & Energy Assistance & Weatherization Assistance Resources
Worried about high energy bills this winter? You may qualify for heating or home weatherization assistance.
The Home Energy Assistance Program helps keep families safe and healthy through an initiative that assists families with energy costs such as home energy bills, energy crises, and weatherization and energy-related minor home repairs.
Contact your local agency for more information and applications.
Plumas and Sierra Counties
- Plumas County Community Development Commission: (530) 283-2466
- Lassen Economic Development Corporation: (530) 256-3531
- Nevada Home Energy Assistance Program: (530) 684-0730
Personal Crisis and Emergency Assistance Resources
Have you experienced a crisis and need immediate assistance? Please contact the following organizations to see if help is available. Communicate with PSREC staff to find out if you can make payment arrangements to ensure your electricity is not disconnected.
- Fort Sage Family Resource Center: (530) 827-3007
- The Salvation Army Social Service Center: (530) 257-0314
- Sierra County Family Resource Center: (530) 993-1110
- Nevada Home Energy Assistance Crisis Intervention Program: (530) 684-0730