To: Members of Plumas-Sierra Rural Electric Cooperative
Notice is hereby given that the 2021 Regular Annual Meeting of the Membership of Plumas-Sierra Rural Electric Cooperative will be held on Thursday, the 9th day of September 2021, at the hour of 6:30 p.m. via webinar at the AT&T Office At Hand Meetings website or by calling (234) 203-2766 and entering access code 169 240 982 for the purpose of taking appropriate action on the following matters:
- Reports of officers and managers.
- Report of the Nominating Committee.
- Election of directors in Districts 1, 3, and 4.
- All other business that may come before the meeting or any adjournment thereof.
PSREC 2021 Annual Meeting Agenda
6:30 p.m. – Presentation honoring photo contest and scholarship winners
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Introduction of directors and management
- Industry Updates
- Call business meeting to order
- Quorum Check
- Minutes from 2020
- Introduction of Nominating Committee
- 2021 Nominating Committee report
- Introduction and speeches of nominees
- Introduction of Credentials and Election Committee
- Results of election for Districts 1, 3 and 4
- Board president’s report
- General manager’s report
- Treasurer’s report
- Member Q & A
- Adjournment of business meeting
Member Q&A – Questions can be submitted by emailing our Marketing department by 5 p.m. on Thursday, September 9. If you are unable to attend Plumas-Sierra Rural Electric Cooperative’s Annual Meeting, it will be posted to PSREC’s YouTube channel for viewing.